Friday, March 12, 2010

Sharing the love....

I've been busy these last few days writing articles and... remember how I said that I've been interviewing beautiful women on Plenty Of Fish... posting the interviews.

So where are they? They're not here on the blog. I know - I've been so busy testing out my new HubPages and Squidoo accounts that I almost forgot about the Paradigm Online blog. Just kidding. How could I forget you guys?

You can find the links under the "More From Paradigm" column on this page or you could just click these:

HubPages - Online Dating Tips For Men
HubPages - The little Hook - Your online dating profile
Squidoo - Interview with a Hot Babe from Plenty Of Fish - Interview #1: Miss A
Squidoo - Interview with a Hot Babe from Plenty of Fish - Interview #2: Miss B

The last two are a couple of random interviews out of the couple of hundred I have done over the past week. I'll be posting a series of blog entries based on my analysis of trends borne out of those interviews in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment